Video Surveillance Systems
for Equipment Yard Security
Serving the greater Maryland and Washington D.C. area's
tool rental and equipment yards with professional
24/7 video security systems
Equipment Yard Security
Security should always be top of mind, especially when you own expensive equipment that may be prone to damage or theft when you are not around. Having security protect your property and valuables if you run an equipment yard can go a long way toward keeping your assets safe and your company’s bottom line intact.
There are a lot of security options to employ to keep your items safe, but video surveillance is like the best. It provides an eye in the sky to watch for suspicious activity when you are not there to check it out yourself. Mobile Video Guard has been providing such services through customized video surveillance systems and monitoring for years, and is always excited to work with companies to keep their operations running smoothly.
Keep Your Equipment Yard Secure With Video Cameras
Equipment yards are a common target for thieves and other criminals because they know that there is a lot of expensive machinery, told, and heavy equipment being stored there.
Important security measures to keep in mind:
- You need around-the-clock security to protect the heavy equipment you have at your equipment yard, but having security guards patrolling the property 24 hours a day, seven days a week quickly gets expensive.
- Video cameras are not only a viable alternative, but may be the best choice: Once you make your initial investment in the camera system — either to purchase or to rent — the ongoing costs are minimal and pale in comparison to what you would be giving security guards each pay period.
- Vandals and thieves have also gotten smarter. They know that there is unlikely to be workers on your site keeping an eye on things overnight, which makes late-night and early morning the perfect time to hit the property if they want to steal anything.
Security cameras are on 24/7 and are always watching your property. Criminals know that, so even having cameras visible in the yard is a good criminal deterrent. When a bad guy sees a camera, he knows he is being recorded and will likely think twice about hitting your property. Putting signs up that warn about video surveillance will also help to keep thieves out of your yard.
Evolutions in Security Camera Technology
With modern technology, security cameras are better than they have ever been. Some features that make video cameras an ideal choice for equipment yards include:
- High-definition video provides crystal-clear footage that allows you to see what is happening better than ever before, including giving you a good look at anybody trespassing on your property.
- Night vision allows your cameras to record its footage as if it was the middle of the day instead of the middle of the night. With nighttime being when equipment yards are especially prone to nefarious activity occurring, night vision is an invaluable tool to have to increase the security of your property.
- Wi-Fi allows you to hook up your camera system to the internet so you can watch it and control it, even when you’re not on-site. The system can also alert you when there is unexpected activity in the yard, allowing you to find out immediately to contact authorities, increasing the chances of the police catching the perpetrators — possibly even while they’re still there.
Combining that technology with a team of security professionals who can monitor your feeds in real-time will make the solutions even more effective, as these guards can speak to perpetrators through mounted speakers, enact strobes or other lighting, or alert the authorities when a bad act is taking place. You’ll have immediate responses when someone tries to harm your property, keeping your equipment and grounds safe.
See it in action:
How Does Using Mobile Video Guard Work?
Mobile Video guard delivers secure mobile video surveillance solutions for long or short term use for nearly all facility types. Protect your tool and equipment business's yard and property with our two-part remote monitored security system.
Mobile Video Guard Services
Quick and Easy Installation
Our quoting process is fastest when you do it online. Just fill out the form on our website, and we’ll get a proposal to you as soon as possible – usually on the same day you submit a request.
When you order any kind of security system for your equipment yard, you don’t want to have to wait long to have it installed. The longer it takes, the longer you go without the security you want. At Mobile Video Guard, our remote monitoring surveillance systems are quick and can be set up almost instantly. When you call us to order your equipment, you can be equipped with your new surveillance in less than a day — whether you need one unit or a system containing several cameras.
Mobile Video Guard Knows the Local Area
Our team is trained to recognize suspicious activity and to respond immediately by contacting your local law enforcement to dispatch assistance
Mobile Video Guard has been helping to keep properties in Maryland and Washington, D.C., safe and secure with customized video monitoring systems. We offer solutions that can be tailored to your exact situation:
- Our cameras are mobile, so they’re not tethered down to a specific location and you are free to move them around your property or to other places where you need surveillance.
- Because we know the area, you can be sure that our trailers and pole- or wall-mounted surveillance units can withstand the weather that we experience here in the mid-Atlantic if you need to place them outdoors.
- That versatility of where you can place our units, and the mobility you get with them, make our remote monitoring systems ideal for any needs.
Our experienced team of video surveillance experts is here to help you. If you need a security system to monitor your equipment yard, contact Mobile Video Guard to speak with an expert about any security questions you might have. We’ll walk you through all your options to help you choose the best surveillance system for your needs.